From time to time you might be asked by another department or third party for copies of content you have stored using Treeno. For example title companies use it to distribute closing documents electronically to their clients, some clients use it to archive documents, others have used it for legal discovery and audits. With Treeno Software you are able to burn the info needed by the lawyers or auditors and can provide them the CD/DVD. To do this Treeno provides the option to make an ISO file to be burned to CD. Here are a few simple steps to accomplish this.
1. Login to Treeno.
2. Search for the files you desire to zip.
3. Click on the CD image in the upper right.
4. A message “ISO files will be placed in your personal inbox.
Creating the CD's may take a couple hours depending on the amount of data requested.
ISO files will be prefixed with 4 digit year, 2 digit month, 2 digit day, then a 24 hour timestamp and have the extension .iso.
An example filename would be like 20070101080023disk_1.iso.
Large files will download at the max speed of your internet connection.” will appear on your screen.
5. Go to your personal inbox in Treeno and you will see the file as described above with the extension
ISO files are actually images of complete CDs compiled as one whole image file (*.iso. ISO images can be loaded into several different CD/DVD recording software packages to create CDs or DVDs.
ISO Recorder is a Windows XP freeware utility that uses native Windows XP functions to write images to a CD. You can download this utility from the author's Web page. When the program is installed, it is automatically associated with the ISO file extension in Windows Explorer. For more information about this utility, visit the author's Web page at http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm
Steps to create a CD if you have installed ISO Recorder Power Toy:
1. Save the ISO CD or DVD image to a folder on your computer.
2. Insert a blank CD or DVD in your CD-RW drive.
3. Start Windows Explorer.
4. Locate the ISO file, right-click the file name, and then click Copy image to CD to open the ISO Recorder Wizard.
5. Follow the steps in the wizard to write the image to the CD.
To create a CD from other third party software please see the instructions that came with that software.
Start organizing your paperless office today. Contact us!